Friday, May 8, 2009

Anthony, I already miss ya'.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?p=5677331&posted=1#post5677331

I don't know how many of you had the pleasure of viewing the images that Anthony brought to the computer screen, but if not, go here and spend some time getting lost in wonder and awe at the fabulous world that God created as seen through the insightful lensing of Anthony Sloan.

I never met him, but I always hoped to. I am saddened by his passing, sad for Grendel the dog, sad that there will be no more mornings spent opening a post by Anthony and disappearing into Moab sandstone, Colorado high country, or New Mexico desert, all without leaving my desk.

Man, I am bummed. Anthony, I never knew ya', but I knew ya' anyway and you touched my life in very nice ways.

No comments: