Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Resolutions...if I have to.

The blog-o-sphere is full of New year's resolutions and I have to admit that some have come to mind for me as well. A bit late perhaps, but here are some thoughts.

I want to read more. Real books. Autobiographies, fiction, spiritual growth, travel experiences/adventures, etc. I have one started now; Fearless by Max Lucado.

I want to give more to charity, both from myself personally and financially. I already do some things with my time through the year...food banks, homeless shelter, etc. But I should be doing more with the money I have. I does not really belong to me anyway.

I ride a lot, really. But I want to realize the promise of bikepacking this year. I have most of what I need except anyone else who is serious enough about doing it with me. That makes it a solo effort, which, sometimes is preferred, but not always and not for this type of experience. Regardless, I need to do this.

Pretty much it.

No comments: